While we were back home (Georgia-that is), Mimi and Grampy took us to Orlando, Fl. We are so fortunate to have been able to enjoy this time with them. We had a wonderful time in Orlando. We visited Disney World, Magic Kingdom and Universal Studios while we were there. Living in California, we've been lucky enough to visit Disney Land and Universal Studios, Hollywood; but hands down, we agree that Orlando puts that to shame! There are so many different rides to enjoy~thanks Mimi, Grampy, and Aunt Chireen for letting us enjoy this great time. Lloyd enjoyed meeting many of the characters and having his picture made with some. The weather was cooler than we had hoped for, but Lloyd still enjoyed getting me wet on the water rides! BRRR!! I'm so blessed to have been able to have this time with him, and yes, we missed you Daddy.
Lloyd had a blast with his Mimi, Grampy, Uncle Brian and Aunt Chireen, and I am so proud that he got to make these "magical" memories with them. I had fun riding the "HULK" roller coaster with Brian and Dad~which I admit that I kept my eyes closed the ENTIRE ride, but non-the-less they got a kick out of my fear!
No comments:
Post a Comment